- Posted by Eve Vincent
- On November 16, 2018
Boot Error 0xc000000f in Windows 10 is one of the common errors you can face while your computer fails to read boot configuration data. However, if you have ever faced this error code with your system then try to follow the article till the end. It consists of several guidelines as well as causes and symptoms which will guide you to fix the code for further.
Symptoms For Code 0xc000000f
When this error occurred in the earlier versions of your Windows operating system, then the active window crashes and you get a black screen showing the error code and some other details related to the error. In the case of Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 the active window will turn into a Blue screen showing the error code.
You can come across 0xc000000f due to several causes. Focus on the next part of this article to know the hacks in detail.
What Causes Error Code 0xc000000f?
There are more than one reasons due to which you can encounter this error. For instance-
- Infected BCD- You can encounter this error due to a missing or infected BCD file.
- Damaged File System- If the file system of your device gets infected by the malware attack then also you can face this error.
- If your HDD data cable is faulty you may come across this error.
After knowing the causes now let’s focus on the solutions to troubleshoot error 0xc000000f.
Resolve Error 0xc000000f Instantly: Easy Hacks
Here, experts have provided several hacks using which you can troubleshoot this code on your own.
Method 1: Remove All Additional Devices
If you are using an additional external device with your system then also you can face error 0xc000000f.On that note, try to remove all connected devices like USB drive, CD, DVD etc. After this process, restart your computer and check the status of the error code. if the error persists then try some other methods.
Method 2: Rebuilt BCD
You can also get rid of this error due to an infected BCD file system. To overcome this issue try to rebuild the BCD manually using the following methods:
- Open install disc of Windows.
- After that select the preferred language and click on the Repair your computer.
- Select Windows installation drive and click on the next.
- Select Command Prompt when the System Recovery Options box appears
- After that, type the command ” bootrec /rebuildbcd” without quotation and press enter.
- It will take some time and after a couple of minutes, this process will be done. Next, try to check the status of the error. The bug will be resolved.
After this process, this bug will be resolved. If not, try to contact reliable technicians who can help you further to settle the matter. In this case, you can also contact the expert professionals in order to get rid of the issue.
Related Blog:- How To Fix ASUS ACPI Driver Issues In Windows 10?
Dial Asus Customer Support Number +1-888-513-5815 for Instant Help
If you can’t resolve the matter on your own then you can directly contact the experts for further guidance. The technicians are available round the clock to serve you the best. You can connect with them via three communication channels.
First of all, you can directly call at Asus Customer Support Number to get further support over the phone.
Secondly, you can send an email at the official mail ID describing your issue.
Last but not least, you can send a service request via the online support chat portal to get remote support from the technicians. Dial now and eliminate your worries instantly.