- Posted by admin
- On May 4, 2018
The Asus Error Code 0xc000000f related to the blue screens of death error, as it is one of the common errors that you may face anytime while using your Asus computer/laptop. However, many number of users complained that to facing such type of error. When the error occurs that mean your Asus computer is not fully safe. Your system may encounter various issues, one of which can easily cause the error.Then don’t worry about it!It’s very easy to Fix Asus Error Code 0xc000000f with applying the simple troubleshooting steps that suggested by the Asus support experts.
The occurrence of Error code 0xc000000f is directly related to your Asus Computer’s Windows boot manager. Means the error started when you started your computer. Also, the other cause of occurrence of this error due to the operating system (OS) issue, as OS unable to read the booting configuration data, or lead to the appearance of the blue screen with a message informing you to repair your computer. The other reasons include as Corrupted boot sector due to power outages, virus/malware infection, Damaged hard disk due to power outages, Corrupt system files due to improper shutdown and/or power outage, and Damaged Hardware etc. Thus, you just need to follow the below given steps to fix the issue rapidly.
Solutions to Fix Asus Error Code 0xc000000f:-
Solution 1:- Disable Peripheral Hardware
- First of all, remove all hardware attached to your computer except the keyboard and mouse.
- Then remove any CD, USB and DVDs from their respective ports.
- Now, restart your computer to see if the computer starts normally.
You will require identifying the damaged hardware just in case your computer starts smoothly without the error 0xc000000f.
Solution 2:-Start your Asus Computer Using bootrec.exe Utility
The other solution you should follow is that to start your Asus Computer Using bootrec.exe Utility, as utility which is already available in Windows. This solution desires that you use the Windows DVD or USB installation disk. Through the tool, it will be easy to repair the boot files and will help to attempt to correct the boot configuration data (BCD). BCD is the data that controls the beginning of the Windows OS.
Follow these steps:-
- Restart your computer.
- Insert the Windows DVD or USB installation disk in the suitable drive.
- Then reboot the computer again. Then press any key when prompted to do so.
- Now choose the correct date, time, currency, language and keyboard before pressing “Next” button.
- Then choose the operating system to be repaired.
- Click on the “Command Prompt” in the “System Recovery Options”.
- Then type “bootrec.exe” in the prompt and then hit on “ENTER” button.
- Now check your Asus computer and see the errors resolved.
After performing the steps, I hope your issue Windows Error Code 0xc000000f is now fixed.
Related Blog: How To Fix ASUS Router App Connection Failed?
Get Online Help from Asus Service Experts To Fix Issue:–
You can hassle-free dial Asus Support Phone Number, 1800-541-9526 which is reachable 24×7/365 days to your online assistance, and help to connect with professionals. The service is rendered by our third-party tech support providers, backed by a team experienced experts, who have hold sound knowledge in fixing any kind of Asus Laptop technical problems. The proficient technicians will give you the best possible solutions and compressive guidance to resolve your Asus Laptop technical difficulties. So, call us now at toll-free number to get instant replies for Asus Laptop problems.