- Posted by Eve Vincent
- On March 15, 2018
Error Code 18 is a typical Windows Device Driver Error in Asus. If you are confronting the same error, make a quick call at Asus Customer Support Number 18005419526 or read below steps. The team of professional will help you to fix Asus Error Code 18 in simpler process.
Device Driver works as a bridge between system and hardware. Whenever your system tries to connect with hardware, you need a particular devices driver. This error code appears when your Asus device tries to use a hardware resource. Identifying the main source of the problem can be a bit difficult. You can hardly tell which hardware is causing this error. If you can identify the source of the error, troubleshooting will be much easier. To fix this error, you need to update or reinstall the device drivers. You need to be certain about the path of that particular device driver to fix this error.
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Asus Error Code 18 |CALL 18005419526
This is one of the most common and difficult problem. The hardest part of this error is identifying the source of the error. As soon as you know its source, you can directly approach for that particular part and fix it. However this blog will guide you to fix this error in no minute. You can also learn from Asus Customer Care Support to make this error disappear.
Solution1: Update Device Driver
- First of all, you need to right click on the Device and open its Properties dialog box.
- Next you need to click on the Driver tab followed by choosing the Update Driver.
- As soon as you do that, the Hardware Update Wizard will start.
- Follow the on screen prompt and direction to make the update process.
- Look for the error again after starting your Asus system.
If the process does not work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the driver to get rid of this error.
Solution2: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Device Driver
- Navigate to Device Manager to choose the Uninstall option.
- Next you need to scan for new hardware and follow the prompt to install the driver.
- As the reinstallation process completes, restart your Asus system.
Solution3: If any of the process does not work, the issues may be within the computer’s registry. Ask for professional help to make this error disappear with greater efficiency.
I hope your issues Fix Asus Error code 18 is now resolved.
Related Blog: How To Fix ASUS Z97-A CPU Fan Error?
Dial Asus Customer Service Number for 24*7 Customer Supports:
If you have any issue or queries regarding your Asus device, you can contact our professional at Asus Customer Service Number 18005419526 for instant help. The user-friendly and easy to understand guidance will lead you to the right path. As well as their expert recommendation will help you to keep your printer and PC health in good condition.