- Posted by Eve Vincent
- On May 21, 2019
In spite of being a reputed brand, Asus devices fetch technical errors with regular usage. It is common to encounter technical mishaps with any gadget, hence, Asus is not an exception in this regard. Among all other typical errors, one of the probable glitches includes Asus error code 30. This is a critical error that usually occurs due to a corrupted registry file. Sometimes, when you open your Asus laptop, you will find the error appear in front of your screen. When you come across this issue, it indicates that your device has booted from the Sleep Mode. Moreover, this error might arise due to a BIOS update. Therefore, such a challenging glitch requires proper repair. You can solve this Asus error code by following the comprehensive solutions cited in this article. Head over to the potential fixes and combat this issue right away.
Potential Causes to Encounter Asus Error Code 30
While there are multiple factors that trigger this particular error code, we have listed some of the common causes behind Asus error code 30 in your device. Have a quick glance:
- If you have an incorrect CMOS, you might confront this typical error.
- If your device lacks the latest drivers or if the drivers are not compatible with your system, Asus error 30 might trouble you.
- More often, harmful virus or malware triggers error code 30. If you don’t have a reliable antivirus installed in your system, you might get perplexed with Asus error code 30.
- Sometimes, a corrupted motherboard or some hardware is responsible for the glitch.
- Additionally, power outages or shortage of supply might result in error code 30.
Now that you know the major culprits behind this specific error code, it’s time to troubleshoot the glitch in an instant. For that, you need to apply appropriate and accurate solutions that will prevent this error from further occurrence. Therefore, go through the methods as underlaid below and put an end to all your worries.
Essential Manifestations to Resolve Asus Motherboard Error Code 30
Be it any technical gadget, whether a laptop or a smartphone or any other device, you are bound to encounter technical complications at times. Such annoying issues disrupt the workflow and halt your day-to-day work. Asus motherboard error code 30 is one of them which might interrupt your flow of operation. Therefore, it is your best bet to apply the proper methods by which you can eradicate the issue effectively. Read on and execute the solutions in the right order.
Method 1: Update the BIOS
In most of the cases, this error tends to generate from the BIOS. Therefore, we recommend you to update it immediately. In order to maintain the smooth workflow of your system, make it a point to update the BIOS on a regular basis. Therefore, go through the precise instructions very carefully.
Download the Updated BIOS File
At first, you need to open the Start menu and then type ‘msinfo’ in the search box. Next, find the System Information option located at the top of the Start Window. Here, check your system model without wasting much time. In order to do this, you must proceed with a bunch of numbers and letters beside the System Model option. Now, quickly note them since you will need the information while searching for the updated file of the BIOS. However, you can skip the process if you have a custom-built system. Once you are done with the methods, follow the steps as mentioned below:
- Go ahead and locate the number of the BIOS version. Now, just beside the heading BIOS version/date, you will find the name of a company along with the model number of your device.
- However, if you are using a custom-built device, you must find the motherboard’s model and not that of the system.
- The next step is to open the manufacturer’s website. The simplest way is to type your manufacturer’s name or the system model number into Google. Then, you need to click on the relevant link. However, this method varies according to the system manufacturer. Therefore, you must go through the links before you choose the correct one. Now, depending upon the website, search for the section of Updates, Download or Support.
Once you locate the BIOS, you can easily proceed. Make sure that the file is the updated one than your BIOS version. In case, you find the number higher than that of your BIOS version, then it requires an update for sure. However, if the version on the website matches with that of the BIOS version, it indicates the status of the BIOS. Lastly, move ahead and download the updated file. For that, you need to click on the Download button on the relevant link to begin the process. Once the BIOS update finishes the downloading process, move ahead and update the BIOS to the latest version.
Method 2: Update the BIOS
You can easily deal with the Asus error code 30 if you choose to keep your BIOS update. To perform this task, make sure that your system is connected to a reliable power socket. The next step is to extract the particular BIOS file within the respective folder. To do this, double click on the ZIP file to open it. Now, click on the Extract tab which is located at the top of the window. Next, you need to click on Extract All option and wait for the Extended folder until it opens. Once it opens, connect a USB Flash drive to your system and replicate the BIOS file.
If the above methods fail to troubleshoot the error, don’t worry. We have suggested another alternative way to ease your worries.
Method 3: Change the Faulty Motherboard
In case the previous methods did not yield a favorable outcome, we recommend you to replace the faulty motherboard. The issue may lie with the motherboard, hence, it would be wise if you change it with a new one. This is the one and the only solution to fix Asus error code 30 effectively.
Are you still worried about how to resolve the glitch? End your woes by going through this comprehensive guide.
Hope, this article proves helpful to you in treating Asus motherboard error code 30 efficiently. Follow the comprehensive guidelines and resume your seamless workflow again. Try to apply the steps very cautiously and it will surely benefit you.