- Posted by Eve Vincent
- On May 21, 2019
Asus is one of the several versatile companies for computers and technology. The company is well known for its incredible features and configuration. However, there might be several error codes with the system that might get you stuck, which is obvious enough. Among all, one such error code is Asus error code 41. The error code 41 is one of the fatal error codes that affect your complete system. The error code 41 basically transpires due to the Device Manager errors or the hardware errors that has been removed with the device driver itself. So, if you are fronting this error code 41 and resembling for a tough clarification to resolve this, then this article will undoubtedly guide you with all the desirable actions. In this content, we will explain why this error code occurs and the effective solutions to fix it out in the soonest way.
Why Asus Error Code 41 Occurs?
There are numerous causes for this error code 41 that several users encounter at a moment. One of the prime reason for this error code is due to incorrectly configured driver or the driver is corrupted. Sometimes, due to the corruption of Windows registry file from a recent software change also trigger this annoying error code. A virus or malware plague that has infected the Windows System registers or the conflicted driver after installing the new driver also provoke this error code. In that situation, you can trigger several that we will discuss in the next segment.
Indications that get you informed about the Asus Error Code 41 Occurs
If you ever find this Asus error code 41, you might notice several symptoms with your Asus computers. You might notice that the error code 41 crashes all the Windows active program and the “Windows successfully loaded the device driver for this hardware but cannot find the hardware device” message will display on your computer. Sometimes your PC crashes frequently and the Windows runs sluggishly. Your computer will respond slowly to the mouse and keyboard input and freezes the input unit for a few seconds. However, you can easily manage to fix this by performing some of the effective hacks that we will elaborate in the next segment.
Simple Methods to Resolve Asus Error Code 41
We have arranged a few methods to eliminate Asus error code 41 in the soonest way. You can go through one of these methods or all the methods until you have the error code resolved:
Method 1: Repair the Registry Entries
If you have the registry entries corrupted on your computer system or the file is damaged, then you might surely face an error code 41. Hence, you need to repair all the Registry Entries to terminate this error code. Following are some steps below to do so.
- At first, turn on your Asus computer and insert the original Windows installation DVD in the disc tray.
- Now, reboot the computer and press any key when the computer prompts to do so.
- Select a language from the keyboard option and navigate to Repair your Computer and click on that.
- Now, select the Operating System for your PC and choose Startup Repair and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
After the Windows Registry files repaired, restart your computer and check whether the Asus error code 41 exists or not. If it still continues, try another solution below.
Method 2: Plan a Full Malware Scan for your PC
Sometimes a malware or a virus attack can also cause a system error code 41. Hence, you need to scan all the drives prominently to get escape from this error code. Following are some of the steps below to do so.
- At first, if the system is already turned on, then restart the PC and enter the Safe Mode with Networking.
- Now, Right-click on the Windows drive like as C:/ or D:/ and drive to the Properties and then click on Disk Cleanup from the list of menu. Follow the on-screen instructions and click on OK to complete the full malware scan.
- After the scan completes, you can see the search results with a list of all the affected files. Click on Delete/Repair the files and then OK to finish the process.
If you are a Windows 10 user, then you will access the Microsoft’s in-built Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool without any trouble.
- At first, turn on your computer and click on the Search bar at the left-bottom corner of the window.
- Now, type MRT in the search box and click on the Best match MRT.
- Click on Yes on the user account control prompt and when the tool opens, click on Next.
- Now, click on Full Scan and then click on Next to run a deep scan on your Asus computer.
- Once the scan completes, you can see all the affected files from the search results on your computer. Click on Remove and then on Next and then on OK to remove the malware completely from your Windows System.
Restart your computer and check whether the error code 41 exists or not. If the error code still persists and the Windows isn’t running smoothly as earlier, try another method below:
Method 3: Update the PC Device Drivers
If the device drivers go faulty or if it is corrupted then you might face error code 41 on your computer system. Hence, you need to check and update all the software drivers to eliminate this error. Here are some of the following hacks under to do so.
- At first, turn on your PC and navigate to the Start button on the left-bottom corner of the window.
- Now, type Device Manager in the search box and click on the top result to open the item.
- Expand the category with the hardware you want to update and Right-click the device from the menu.
- Pick Update Driver option from the list and click on the Browse my computer for driver software substitute.
- Click on the Browse button and select the main folder with the content you have extracted earlier.
- Now, Right-click on OK and indicate the Include Subfolders to allow the wizard to find the exact “ .inf” file.
- At last, click on the Next button to finish the process.
After completing these above steps successfully, the new versions of all those defected drivers will install automatically on your Asus computer. Restart your computer and check whether the error code 41 still exists or not. If the error continues, follow below:
Method 4: Perform a System Restore in your Windows
The system restore tool is one of the major tools that helps to fix even a major problem in your Windows System. Following are some of the steps below to do so.
- At first, turn on your computer and navigate to the Windows Search panel at the left-bottom corner of the window.
- Type Control Panel in the search box and click on that to open the action.
- Now, locate the System and Security window option from the list and Right-click on the System option to proceed next.
- Right-click on the System Protection link on the left side of the window and click on System Restore button from the System Properties window.
- Right-click on Next from the System and Files settings and select the appropriate restore point you desire to use from those in the table.
- Now, click on the Next button from the chosen restore point and confirm your Restore point.
- After confirming the restore point, click on the Finish button and then click on Yes to start the process.
- This will take at least 20 minutes to complete restoring your Windows and then restart your computer and sign-in to the Windows as you normally do.
- After restarting the computer, you can see a small message appears that says “System Restore Completed”. Click on Close button to finish the System Restore task.
Now, check whether the error code 41 still persists on your Asus computer or not.
To End It Up
These are the most effective methods we have presented to resolve Asus error code 41 as soon as feasible. You can try either one of these solutions or all the clarifications to get your problem solved. Hope the above article was profitable enough to assist you on “how to resolve error code 41 on your Asus computer?” In case, the error code still stays or you were unsuccessful in your attempts to fix that, then there might be some other hardware issue or there any internal glitches or you have done something opposite with the steps. In that case, you better leave your system to a professional or consult with a technical expert. At last, drop your valuable feedback below in the comment segment to let us grasp about your experience.