- Posted by Eve Vincent
- On May 31, 2018
If your Asus Motherboard is working smoothly, but a few days ago, since you built new gaming rig, you face error message, after a load of games on Steam. Is that problem like when you are playing a game your Asus PC. it was kind of restarting itself and show an error message that told the Power-Surge Protection error message. Are you unable to solve it, so then don not worry about it! You can easily Fix Asus Motherboard Power Surge Error, by just applying the simple steps that suggested by Asus tech support professionals.
Therefore, Anti-Power Surge feature help to protect your Asus PC from damage. But sometimes, you may face Asus Motherboard Power Surge Error, when you trigger an Anti-Power Surge feature. Then you have need to follow the below steps that defined to fix this issue easily.
Steps to Fix Asus Motherboard Power Surge Error | Call +1-855-969-3589
Step 1:- Check PSU Voltages
Power supply surges detected during the previous power on ASUS anti-surge, which was triggered to protect the system from unstable supply unit. That means unstable PSU, so don’t worry about it! You need to plug your computer in to a surge protected socket, and then turn off Asus anti surge, it seems to trigger with any small spike.
Check your PSU voltages with HWInfo64 – Sensors. If the min or max readings are more than 0.2V from the target then look at a better PSU.
Now see the error is fixed, if not, then go to the next step.
Step 2:- Recognize that all Software Readings
The other step you have requiredto follow is that to recognize that all software readings are very flawed. You can always double check with your mobo utility software.
Also, recognize from BIOS to RAM in all of the slots.
Step 3:-Reseat All Power Connections from PSU
Power cables and data cables exist inside your computer, providing power to various components and allowing communication between devices. Then you should try to reseat all power connections from PSU. Whether your PSU is working properly or not after testing it will supply power.
Step 4:- Manually Test a Power Supply Using a Power Supply Tester
Testing a power supply with a power supply tester device will usually take around 30 minutes or a bit more, and it will surely fix this issue.
How to Manually Test a Power Supply Using a Power Supply Tester?
Steps to Reset all Power Connections from PSU:-
- Turn off the PC, remove the power cable, and unplug anything else connected to the outside of the computer.
- Unplug the power connectors from each and every internal device inside the computer. You should also remove any other external cables and attachments that might get in your way (keyboard, mouse, monitor, or other external peripherals).
- Then, verify that the power supply voltage switch located on the power supply is properly set for your country.
- Now, plug both the ATX 24 pin Motherboard Power Connector and ATX 4 pin Motherboard Power Connector into the power supply tester.
- Then you need plug the power supply into a live outlet and flip the switch on the back.
- Press and hold the “ON/OFF”button on the power supply tester. You should hear the fan inside the power supply begin to run.
- The LCD display on the power supply tester should now be lit and you should see numbers in all the fields.
- Now you have to check Power Supply Voltage Tolerances and then verify that the voltages testified by the power supply tester are within approved limits.
- Then turn off the switch on the back of the power supply and unplug it from the wall.
- Now, plug in one connector to the appropriate slot on the power supply tester: a 15 pin SATA Power Connector, a 4 pin Molex Power Connector, or a 4 pin Floppy Drive Power Connector.
- Then plug in your power supply and then flip on the switch on the back if you have one.
- After then the lights labeled +12V, +3.3V, and +5V match to the voltages being supplied over the connected peripheral power connector and must light up properly. If not, then replace the power supply.
- Once your testing is finished, then you need to turn off your Asus computer and unplug the power supply, disconnect the power cables from the power supply tester, and then reconnect your internal devices to power.
- You can now turn your computer back on and continue the working after troubleshooting the problem that you are having before.
I hope the issue is resolved.
Contact at Asus Support Number For Instant Support:-
If you have any issue, then you can dial at Asus Motherboard Support Number, which is a toll-free and accessible 24×7 hours. Our third-party team of certified and experienced tech support experts is available ready to help. You get the comprehensive solutions to resolve every kind of Asus Motherboard issues. Thus, it guarantees that you will get the extensive support, easy guide and the best solutions to Asus Motherboard technical errors or problems. Hence, call on toll-free number +1-855-969-3589 to get prompt help for further Motherboard issues.