- Posted by Eve Vincent
- On April 5, 2018
Asus PC is a very stylish and powerful feature, specifications and cloud services. ASUS PC Link brings you a whole new experience in using the PC and the mobile device which consist various features like app notification on the PC, call up the mirroring screen to complete the action required and link helps to use the keyboard, mouse, and touchscreen to rapidly and easily control your mobile app, etc. There are times when users connect Asus PC Link Driver to the mobile device, it fails and appears error code 0x111 on screen. Well, Fix Asus PC Link Driver Error Code 0x111 is not such a quite a difficult task for users.
Therefore, the problem can also occur when ASUS PC Link does not support Windows XP, Mac or Linux (it supports Windows Vista and above for Windows OS). So, if you encounter the same issue, so you don’t need to panic. Here are defined the best troubleshooting steps as suggested the Asus PC Repair Service professionals also in order to get rid of such type of problem. So that users just need to follow the steps to quickly solve it.
Steps to Fix Asus PC Link Driver Error Code 0x111:-
Step 1:- Ensure the Latest PC Link Windows Application has been installed on the PC Side
First of all, you have to make sure that you have installed the latest PC Link Windows application.
Step 2:- Check “USB Debugging” is Enabled on Mobile Device
You should try to check whether “USB debugging” is enabled on your mobile device.
To check, follow these steps:-
- Launch PC Link and a dialog will show up if “USB debugging” is not enabled.
- Then select “OK” button.
- Check “USB debugging” option.
- Choose “OK” button.
- Always allow from this computer and select “OK” button.
Step 3:- Make sure either MTP or PTP is enabled
Follow these steps:-
- Enter Storage setting.
- Click the USB icon in the upper-right corner.
- Check [MTP] (suggested) or [PTP] option.
Step 4:- check if the android driver is correctly installed
Finally, you have to check if the android driver is correctly installed.
Follow these steps:-
- You can find the driver installation status from the path below.
- Go to “Start” button, then “Control Panel”, and then “Device Manager” option.
- If the Android driver is installed successfully, you can see the device information in the Device Manager window.
- If the Android driver isn’t installed successfully, then reinstall the Android drive gain by the following way:-
- Run PC Link on the PC side.
- Unplug and plug the USB cable which is connected to the mobile device and PC.
- The Android driver should be installed automatically on the PC side.
- Once the Android driver is installed successfully, you shall see the device information.
After performing the steps, I hope your issue Fix Asus PC Link Driver Error Code 0x111 is resolved.
Related Blog: How To Fix Asus Router Authentication Error?
Having Issues! Connect with Asus PC Support Professionals Now to Get Instant Help:-
Dial Asus PC Support Number anytime, which is accessible 24×7 hours for your online help. Through number, you will connect with the Asus PC service experts, who are competent and dedicated to resolving all types of Asus PC technical errors or issues. Thus, the technicians will give you the comprehensive solutions to the fix Asus PC technical glitches within a less period of time. Hence, call us now at +1-855-969-3589 to get more help for Asus PC queries.