- Posted by admin
- On May 10, 2018
There have been various occurrences when you are trying to download an interesting app and you face an error which avoids you from downloading and installing the application from Google Play Store. From the enormous number of apps there will be many applications which will be facing this error sometimes when updating the installed applications.Well, some users also getting get Error 194, while they try to update a Game App in my Asus Zenfone 2 Smartphone. Then, it’s easy to Fix Asus Zenfone Error 194 with the simple troubleshooting steps that suggested by Asus professionals.
Well, defined here are three solutions which followed by users to fix this error, such as Clear Google Play Store Cache, Log out and Log in to Google account, Uninstall Play Store updates. Thus, you need to the solutions that given below to fix this issue in an easy and instant way.
Solutions to Fix Asus Zenfone Error 194 |Call 1800-541-9526
Solution 1:- Clear Google Play Store Cache
First, you should try to clear cache and data of the Google Play Store and Google Play Services of your Android device. This is the most successful solution to fix this error. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to “Settings” and then tap on “Apps or Application Manager” in the list.
- From the list tap on ‘All Apps’ and then in the list tap on ‘Google Play Store’ application
- Then tap on “Force Stop the App” which is the first option seen in the page
- Now the Google Play Store Apps page will also have the “Clear Data”button and “Clear Cache” button.
- The tap on both of them to clear cache and data of Google Play Store App.
- Now you have to search for Google Play Services app and repeat the same steps as above.
Launch the Google Play Store once again and try to install or update the application which you were facing the error with.
Solution 2:-Remove and Add the Google Account
Then you have to remove your synced Google Account and add it back to your Android device. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to“Settings” App
- Then tap “Account” and then from the list tap on Google
- Now choose the Google account which is linked to the “Google Play Store App” in case you have multiple Email accounts added.
- If you are using Android Lollipop or later you will be seeing the “Remove Account” option, tap on it.
- If your device is on Android Kitkat, then you need to tap on the three dot icon on the right side top of your mail id page. Then tap on “Remove account” from the drop down menu
- Then, go to accounts page once again and then tap on “Add Account” to add the mail id back to your device.
Now check the error is resolved or not.
Solution 3:-Updating Google Play Services
The other solution is that followed by users which helped them in fixing this error. One other solution was to try downloading or installing the application using other networks like Wi-Fi or Mobile Network or vice-versa.
I hope your issue Fix Asus Zenfone 2 Error 194 is resolved.
Related Blog: How To Fix Asus Zenfone 5 Touch Screen Error?
Get Online Help from Professionals To Fix Issue:-
In case you have any issue to follow the solutions, then you can hassle-free dial 1800-541-9526 Asus Zenfone Support Number, which is available 24×7/365 days for your online assistance. Our third-party tech support providers, who have greatly practiced and experienced in fixing the smartphone technical troubles. So, it’s guaranteed that the Asus Zenfone 2 smartphone users will never disappoint to their troublesome situation, as our experts will give you the best possible solutions or steps to fix technical difficulties. Hence, call us now to get the instant replies to Asus Zenfone 2 smartphone queries.