- Posted by Eve Vincent
- On May 22, 2019
If you are using the Asus system, then secure boot violation error is one of the most common errors which you can encounter with your device. Microsoft launched the KB3133977 for Windows 7 to resolve the issue related to the BitLocker, as it constantly crashes in svchost.exe. When the KB3133977 become able to troubleshoot this error, then it creates a new problem for the Asus users. If you are running Windows 7 which is associated with the Asus motherboard, then downloading and installing the KB3133977 update can cause the bootup error. In that case, the boot process stops and you encounter an error message showing Secure Boot Violation error message in your computers.
If you are already facing this error and want to know how to fix secure boot violation, then you can follow this knowledge-based article, which will help you out.
How To Fix Secure Boot Violation Error (URL)- Simple Steps
Here are some expert guidance using which you will be able to know how to disable secure boot Asus. In that case, try to follow the steps mentioned below.
- At first, try to note your Asus computer’s UEFI BIOS (DEL or F2). Once done, you have to tap and hold the F7 to navigate to the Advanced Mode.
- Now, within the Asus computer’s UEFI, you have to go to the Advanced Boot menu, as well as, locate the Boot section. Now, navigate to the Secure Boot section.
- Now, you have to search for the OS Type option, as well as, you have to set it to other OS.
- Once done, you have to tap on the F10, in order to save the changes to your computer.
- You have to repeat the step 1 and 2 to check and make sure that, the platform key of your computer is it switched to be unloaded.
- After performing these steps, you have to exit from the UEFI of your computer and allow it to boot it up as it was in the previous state.
Once done, you will be able to resolve the security boot fail error on your device.
This guidance, in this article, will help you to know how to fix secure boot violation error (URL). You will be able to troubleshoot this error on your own. In case, if you encounter any kind of system glitches, then you can post about it in the comment section. If you have any feedback, then you can also share your thoughts with us.