- Posted by Eve Vincent
- On January 5, 2018
When the PC finished booting, the LED below the Q-Codes disappears and Code 24 is shown Or when try to download and install an app say “snapdeal” or other from Google play store, it shows an error code 24 on your Asus computer, then you don’t need to panic. It’s crucial for you to Fix Unknown Error Code 24 during Application Install in Android, by applying some of the best troubleshooting solutions or tips. Error code 24 (actually) is related to an instability and probably associated with your RAM. Or even comes when the users are trying to install an App or Game on your Android smartphone for the second time or trying to update an already installed app on your Android phone? So, if you are also facing “Unknown error code 24” during application install on Android”, then there is nothing to worried about it. Then follow the methods that are given below to simply fix this issue. Or you can approach us at Asus Contact Number to get immediate online help.
Steps to Fix Unknown Error Code 24 During Application Install on Android:-
Solution 1:- Download Root Browser
The best solution is to use any Root file handling application. Your Android smartphone also comes with a default file manager, though most of them are not capable of accessing the root files of your device. Due to this cause, you have to make use of any third-party application like Root browser, which is a file manager application and permits you to access root folders on your device.
Follow the steps that how to make use of Root Browser to fix Unknown error code 24 in Android.
- First of all, download and Install “Root browser” on your Android device. If they ask for any permission, allow it. If you already have any other application installed capable of doing the same task, then proceed to step 2.
- Now it’s time to open SD card and locate /data folder.
- Underneath data folder, there should be another folder named as /data, open it.
- Then you will see all the files related to the Apps installed on your device. Then you have to locate the folder of the app that you are trying to update or install, but getting Unknown error code during application install 24 error.
- When you located the folder for that app, then delete the entire folder completely.
- Once you deleted that folder related to your app, then again trying to re-installing that app again from Google Play store and you should be able to install the app without any error.
Solution 2:-Install Android Apps Manually with APK
You should try to install your apps using Android apps. Android APK is the system file necessary to install the Android apps on your smartphone. There are numerous methods to download Android APK. Download your apps APK, move it to your device and install it manually and see if this resolves ‘unknown error code 24.
If this solution didn’t work for you, then go to the next solution.
Solution 3:- Perform these Methods
Method 1:-Factory Reset your Device
You can try resetting your Android device to get rid of this ‘unknown error code 24’ from your Android device. Resetting your device will surely help to fix this issue easily. However, before continuing with a factory reset of your device, you should take a complete backup of your data otherwise, resetting your device will remove entirety data from your device.
Method 2:- Reboot your Device and Retry the Download
- It’s a common error found after flashing a new ROM without wiping data from the previous installation. Wipe partition cache from droid boot and perform a factory reset it will solve the problem. Back up all app before factory reset anything
- Now Reboot your phone and retry the download.
- You will not face this issue.
- Google play store will update itself automatically to the latest version.
I hope it helps!
Related Blog: How to fix Asus Error Code 32?
Need Online Help! Dial ASUS Helpline Number 1800-541-9526 Now:-
Dial ASUS Customer Service Phone Number, which will directly connect you with the ASUS customer support team. There the proficient and highly skilled technicians work 24×7/365 days for your online help. The professionals will you wide-ranging solutions and reliable guide to fix this ASUS laptop issues or errors. Hence, call now on this toll-free number and get the hasty and fast support for ASUS queries.