- Posted by Eve Vincent
- On March 27, 2018
‘Asus Zenfone’ has been launched by ASUS and when it compared to other updates, this upgrade takes a little more time to release. To Flash, Upgrade And Downgrade ASUS Zenfone 2, 3, 5, you are required to take aids from dexterous techies. You will be meet that person at +1-855-969-3589 ASUS Customer Support Number. Hence, what are you waiting for? Just place a single call on the above helpline number as fast as you can.
We need some below tools before doing flash, upgrade and downgrade:
- PC with Windows installed
- A USB cable to connect
- Download Intel USB driver for Android
- Download ADB fastboot tool
- ASUS Zenfone 5 Firmware
- Download Zenfone 5 Recovery images
Steps to Flash, Upgrade And Downgrade ASUS Zenfone |Call 18005419526
Here are the steps of doing such type of things; you only have to follow it very carefully or another way to eradicate your error is by grasping our top-notch ASUS Customer Service:
- First of all you should install “USB” driver for Android on your PC
- Extract “ADB” and “Fastboot” Tool into specific directory on your computer
- Copy recovery and firmware to folder
- Rename such folder name to anything you want to make it easy to remember
- Turn on USB Debugging on Developer by Follow this steps :
- Go Setting
- Enter About Phone
- Choose Software Information
- Tap 7x on Build Number
- Back to Setting
- Choose Developer Option
- And then finally Turn it On
- Enter droid boot mode
- Open folder that you saved ADB and Fastboot tools.
- Press “Shift” and Right Click then choose Open “Command Windows”
- Check before action to make sure the Intel USB Driver for Android installed and work properly
- Now go to Zenfone recovery mode. Choose Recovery from the menu using power button.
- After Android has booted into recovery mode, you’ll see Android logo and harmless Command not found.
- The recovery menu should come up. Now, choose the “Apply Update From ADB”.
- At Window Command prompt type and run the command
- Once the phone indicates completion, choose Factory reset/wipe option to completely wipe your phone.
- Next choose Wipe Cache Partition.
Related Blog: How To Fix ASUS Laptop Error PXE-E61?
Dial ASUS Customer Service Number to Get Handy Solution:
If the above information is not making you understand on your own, then instead of feeling blue just buzz at ASUS Phone Support Number +1-855-969-3589 without any delay. After that your call will be picked up by top-most as well as qualified technical engineers and the instant support will be proffered with 100% satisfaction. After getting your issues resolved, you will surely be thankful for our service.