- Posted by Eve Vincent
- On December 19, 2017
Switching to new and updated Operating system is like getting a new device with brand new features. Similarly, it is important to How to install Windows 10 on Asus Laptop to start fresh with your device. Upgrading Operating System gives you a completely new system. Along with that you get an error-free, virus-free, other malware and corruption free system. So Now easily Install windows 10 with the help of below steps.
But one needs to carry installation of Windows 10 in proper manner. Otherwise, many unwanted file settings and Applications are carried forward to the new one too. As a result, it might create several errors or problems to occur. Perform a good clean error free installation to get rid of all sort of issues in upcoming days.
Steps to Successfully Install Windows 10 on Asus Laptop:
A clean installation involves clearing of data from your computer. Sometime it also includes reformatting the hard drive for fewer errors. Make sure to disable automatic Windows update after installing Windows. Try the below mentioned steps in the exact manner to install OS 10.
- First of all, download the Windows 10 OS image file using any torrent link.
- Make a USB bootable pen-drive after downloading the Image file. If not done so, you might burn the image file into a DVD. You will need a good 8 GB pen-drive to do so.
- Download a USB Bootable software from Google hardly of 1-2mb software
- Before doing all the procedures, make a backup file of all your files in a pen-drive or hard-disk.
- Connect the pen-drive with the Asus Laptop and run the USB bootable software.
- Select the Window 10 Image file from the pen-drive and thus click on Start button on the software. By doing so, you pen-drive will work as USB bootable pen-drive. Connect with Asus Tech Support team to perform the installation process cleanly.
Installation Process for install windows 10 on Laptop:
- Insert the pen-drive after turning off the laptop.
- Press the boot menu key after turning on the Asus Laptop. The boot menu key is especially the F12 or ESC keys on Asus Laptop.
- For Booting process, select USB drive
- The installation process of Window 10 will start. During the time, you will guided by user interface.
- It will take around an hour and your device will restart itself several times to save the changes each time.
By applying this process, the Window 10 OS will be successfully installed in your device.
Related Blog: How to Update Asus Motherboard Bios?
Dial Asus Laptop Support Phone Number +1-855-969-3589 to Install Windows 10 on Asus Laptop :
Get in touch with Asus Technical Support Phone Number for reliable help. We provide 24*7 online remote supports to deal with customer related queries. Our well skilled experts deliver prompt solutions to every customer in distress. Hence call our number now and avail professional help for all Asus laptop problems.